Subject: RE: JAG
From: [email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin)
To: [email-masked] (Lightwave)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 1995 08:36:52 -0700

>Hi, all.  I was just flipping through for something to watch on TV, and
>found JAG.  At the start, there was a CGI sub and torpedo.  It looked
>remarkably like LightWave stuff done in SeaQuest (but I think it needed
>Motion Blur or Field Rendering or something (the torpedo looked a little
>strobed...)

  I noticed that the CGI sub was completly different than the real sub used 
in the show.
I thought the effect was kind of deminished by not paying closer attention 
to a detail as large as not matching the real sub. Heck, I have a PD sub I 
downloaded two years ago from a LightWave BBS that would have been a better 
match.

--
[email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]